Nordic ID is a fast-growing Nasdaq-listed Finnish technology company. Our real-time item tracking and locating solutions support customers to manage their material flows. We have over 30 years of experience in creating world class devices and solutions for item management. Company turnover in FY2018 was 8,9 mEUR.
Nordic ID’s strategic focus is on growing the Service and Solutions business and offering world class track and trace devices to our customers in retail, automotive and asset pooling. The Marketing Team’s main task is to support growth and lead generation.
We are looking for a
Digital Growth Marketer
to join our Marketing Team in Salo or Espoo.
The website is at the core of our digital presence. It is also often a customer’s first touch with our company. We want to provide our online visitors and customers a pleasant experience. The Digital Marketer develops our website and our presence in digital channels.
- Website optimisation is your call. You understand how the site should be tweaked and optimized to maintain a good relationship with Google.
- Google Analytics is your friend. You know how to analyse and develop marketing actions and website based on the data that is generated through tracking encounters with our online visitors.
- Google Adwords. You have deployed successful campaigns and know how to make the most of the ad budget.
- Basic knowledge of MA or interest to develop your skills in this field. We are deploying a Marketing Automation system and you will be part of the team working with it.
- A few years of digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B.
- Proven track record of Google Analytics and Adwords campaigns
- SEO skills
- Good communication skills in English
- We value a growth mindset, can-do attitude and curiosity to learn new skills.
- Team skills.
In this position you’ll be part of our growing Marketing Team, cooperating with Sales and Business Units internally as well as external marketing service partners. Your role is crucial to implementing the new Marketing strategy and you have excellent possibilities to grow and develop your professional skills.
Does this sound like you? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
For more information, please contact Freja Harkke, VP Marketing & Communications, +358 40 522 0992, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, send your application including cover letter and salary request to email@example.com by 18.1.19. Since we review applications on a continuous basis, we will start interviewing suitable candidates as soon as possible.