Nordic ID is the leading European solution provider for item tracking and tracing utilizing RAIN RFID technology. Since 1986 the company has launched innovative products and services for the Automotive, Aviation, Facilities Management, and Fashion Retail industries. Fulfilling the need for real-time item-level tracking has allowed us to understand the true potential of RFID. This potential now drives Nordic ID’s disruptive products and services that take full advantage of what the technology can offer. We are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work with customers to ensure a smooth sales process. You will demonstrate excellent customer service and professionalism during follow up with customers. You will develop leads and seek opportunities to present additional products to current customers. Generate revenue and develop market potential through daily outbound calls in addition to online meetings. Participate in tasks like account planning, forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
Tasks to be performed:
- Sales to Distributors, Resellers and End Customers
- Greeting customers and creating rapport
- Answering customer questions
- Responsible for following up on Account Receivables
- Developing leads and referrals
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments for the Sales Director; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding sales in existing accounts by introducing new products.
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Executing the Company strategy by completing related results as needed.
- Achieving strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Three to five years previous inside sales experience, RFID will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Persuasiveness and persistence
- Presentation Skills
- Sales planning and closing skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Fast learner, adaptable and open to different cultures and approaches
- Conversational Spanish or French
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Inside Sales Representative” by 28.02.2021. Note that the position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.