Firmware OS update for Nordic ID AR62, AR82, AR85 and Sampo S2 readers.
• Major security update
• Add support for multiple USB (range) sensors
• Extend GPIO input pins and tap input to be accessory sensors also
• Fixed possible USB connection lost bug
• Don’t release DHCP lease when rebooting
• Updated SSL certificates and removed TLS 1.0 support for web server and MQTT
• Fixed MQTT bug leading to crashes in some circumstances
• User applications ssh password is now random generated when installing application. Password is visible on web ui after install.
• Update WLAN chipset rt2870 driver (0.29 -> 0.36)
• Added Nur accessory sensor API support
• Added support for MaxBotix USB motion sensors
• Add log rotation for application logs
• Fixed application stopping
• Fixed Low gain Sampo S2 RFON led
• Fixed USB connection after PC suspend
• Fixed ethernet static ip setting on non wlan devices
• Network routing improvements
• Other stability improvements
• Fixed static ip ethernet configuration missing default route occasionally
• Stability improvements
• Added MDM (Mobile Device Management) support
• Added DNS server management, DNS servers in /etc/resolv.conf will now be updated for every interface.
• Better handling of static network interfaces
• Added Bluetooth tools and given permissions to non root users to utilize them.
• Updated config for mosquitto mqqt broker now able to handle WSS WS by default on ports 1884 1885.
• Added more details about the current running os version (build time, version and branch).
• Enabled HTTP in nginx no more forced redirection to HTTPS.
• Fixed bad var in systemd service files, warnings will no longer show up in the logs.
• Applications no longer requiring proxy port values.
• Access point will resume after a reboot if it was running before.
• 3G modem is able to reconnect after a disconnect, the modem will be reset after each disconnect.